Are you a cycling enthusiast? You cannot imagine a weekend without your favourite two-wheeled vehicle? Do you often commute by bike?
If your answer to any of the question was “YES”, this competition is just for you!
We would like to invite you to take part in the competition organised by an online transport marketplace Clicktrans.com. The only thing that you have to do is to convince us that it is your route that has something which makes it the best route in your region! In the winner selection process, we do not take into consideration the route itself, but the attractiveness of the way in which you present it.
Acceptable forms of a project:
- Map with description
- Text, no longer that two A4 page, in the .doc of .pdf format
- Photos or video of your authorship
- Any resident of Yorkshire and the Humber region at the age of 15 – 115 is welcome to take part in the competition
- The majority of your route should be on the territory of the Yorkshire and the Humber region
- We do not confine you to share an officially established cycling route – it can be any path of your choice.
1st prize: £ 450
2nd prize: £ 250
3rd prize: £ 100
To enter the competition, please send us an email entitled “My favourite cycling route in Yorkshire and the Humber” to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winning projects will be published on our blog: https://clicktrans.com/blog/
A deadline for submitting your project is July 12, 2018.
Leave a Reply