Anyone is welcome, all are free and will cater to all levels of campaign experience – from avid activist to tentative cyclist!
Come along to hear about:
- The ‘Plan, Invest, Build’ Space for Cycling process and how to get your council signed up
- Forming and running a campaign group
- Making a ‘Tube Map‘ of desired infrastructure
- The national political context and lobbying your local authority
- Local campaign experiences
- Devising a comms strategy
- Auditing cycle infrastructure using the Cycle Environment Assessment Tool
- In Leeds we will be joined by Fabian Hamilton MP, Treasurer of the All Party Parliamentary Cycling Group, for a Q&A about cycle campaigning
Moreover, come along to meet like-minded people who may be able to help in your campaign!
So please register your attendance – we look forward to seeing you there!